Businesses, just like yours, can reduce management overheads and truly concentrate on what matters most, while we deliver successful transformations into the organisation.
This complete managed service includes fixed-price, fully outsourced agreements that are supported by our global network of offices and functions. Providing leading class resource, which is based on site and can be aided with near-shore or off shore capabilities, the remit will depend entirely on the requirements of each project.
Additional support could include, but is not exclusive to:
- Dedicated project manager and service delivery teams to provide reporting of milestones and regular communications to ensure a true outsourced agreement
- Onsite, near and off shore abilities to provide maximum flexibility
- Project plans and approach that suit all budgets
- Delivered within agreed timescales
Using our expertise to support your business
With global offices in UK, USA, Costa Rica and Central Europe, along with further on-site support for clients in Malaysia, UAE and Australia, we can call upon our expertise to ensure that we have the resource and infrastructure in place to deliver on time and in budget for each of the businesses we work with.
We appreciate that one size does not fit all and that projects can be complicated but that is why we would work with you to put a plan in place that suits your specific needs. We put the process in place to ensure visibility at every step:
- Project management support
- Transparent budgets
- Weekly reporting
- Progress deliverables / Milestones
- Dedicated on site resource
Hortor takes the headache out of project planning
Whether you are setting up an office overseas, delivering a specific project or simply want someone to take the headache out of your expansion plans, then Hortor is available to help.
- Proven track record
- Experience and expertise
- Professional project managers
- Necessary qualifications and accreditations
- No IR35 requirements
Best in class
We pride our business on being best in class and make sure that we put the controls in place to ensure that this is the case for each and every customer. If you would like to speak to someone about your specific requirements, however challenging, please ring a member of our team or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.