Welcome to Hortor
Are you currently seeking a new career opportunity in your country or overseas? You’ve come to the right place!
Our network extends across the globe engaging blue chip industries such as retail, financial services and telecoms. It is within these sectors that we place you, the best candidates, in order to make for a successful fit.
Marketing Associate / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive – Leeds or London
Salary £20,000 – £30,000 + benefits
Hortor Limited are going through a period of consistent and rapid growth. As part of this, we are now looking for a Marketing specialist, to help grow our brand. You will currently be in a marketing role, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience post university. You will be looking to work in a dynamic environment and be experienced enough to work autonomously and work with the Senior Management team and the Recruitment Consultants. You will work with the team and build our brand across the world. Your role will be wide ranging, but include:
- Creating a social media campaign.
- Create content for all marketing campaigns, including our website, LinkedIn etc.
- Assist with PR communications, research marketing campaigns and competitor activity.
- Produce, deliver and track email Marketing campaigns and organise events, including trade shows and exhibitions.
- Increase ROI on LinkedIn.
- Increase exposure of the Hortor brand as we grow the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a young and fast-growing business, in a city centre location near the Station. It will suit someone looking to increase their skills and develop their career. You will be a recent graduate with lots of ideas and energy. Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
This role will report directly into the Senior Management team.
Senior Recruitment Manager / Head of Practice – Leeds or London
Due to recent growth in turnover, and a planned expansion over the next 2 years, we are now looking for a Head of Practice / Senior Recruiter, for our Leeds office. We are looking for someone with experience of a niche sector within Technology – i.e Cyber Security, Microsoft, SAP, Cloud, etc , to come in a build out a new Practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter with 3-5 years experience, who is looking for that next step. You will be offered equity in the business, with a chance to realise this within 3 years.
Why join Hortor?
- Opportunity to run your own autonomous business unit
- Best commission in the industry – uncapped
- Flexible working / laptop and mobile provided
- Excellent basic salaries
- No hire and fire culture which is prevalent in recruitment. We will support you in your tough times, and celebrate the good times with you.
- Work in a fantastic city centre location with an amazing team
If you are an experienced IT Recruiter, send in your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
We are happy to receive your profile for any of our open roles. Please follow us on Linkedin for all the latest opportunities globally, or contact our Recruitment Director, Nick Phipps
Please send your CV to email@example.com and we will consider you for the relevant roles.